Client / young person outcomes:
- A minimum of 100 youth and participate in the skill development programs, increasing their confidence, communication, networks, entrepreneurial skills and education and employment.
- Improved communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Increased opportunity to discuss other issues and concepts in an informal and trusting environment
- Increased community engagement by participants
- Increased social inclusion and social relationships within the group and the broader community
- Reduction of risk factors associated with the teenage culture gap between young people and older generations, parenthood, and unemployment.
- Improved cultural awareness in communities
- Increased community collaborations around a common purpose
- Increased human, social and economic capitol in the community
- Increased opportunities for small business development.
Agency or organisational related outcomes:
- Improved coordination, integration, and cooperation across sectors.